Formally trained in wildlife science and environmental photojournalism, Jocelyn has spent the last decade working internationally as a wildlife conservationist. In collaboration with legendary biologists and conservationists around the world, Jocelyn is focused on promoting our global stewardship of the natural world through education, research and documentary filmmaking. She is passionate about sharing her love of wildlife and wild places to inspire fellow nature enthusiasts. When she’s not in the field guiding, or behind a camera, you can find her exploring wilderness in search of unseen wildlife behavior.
- M.S. (Candidate) Wildlife Management | Oregon State University
- B.A. Photography | Lewis & Clark College
- Wildlife Chemical Immobilization | Oregon State University
- Certificate / Leave No Trace
- First Aid & CPR
- Best Filmmaker - Silver Award | Best of Jackson Hole
- Level II Wildlife Track & Sign / CyberTracker